Marketing is Changing. Are you?
Marketing is Changing. Are you?
We Are Marketing Experts.
It’s our business to help you be found online because that’s where your customers are looking. They don’t watch TV commercials. Radio as we know it is dying. Yellowbooks are for boosting children in a seat. If you want customers, you need digital marketing.
Why use Zellus?
If you go to Google and search “Huntsville Marketing” we’re the top search result, and have been for years. We can put this power to work for you, helping you reach more people, grow your sales, and build your business.
How We Serve Our Clients
At Zellus Marketing, we have have been consistently successful utilizing multiple marketing avenues to drive customers to our clients.
Depending on your organization’s goals, we’ll tailor an optimized marketing strategy to get you the best results possible for the dollar spent. We have a wide range of services backed by years of experience in each field of marketing. Click an icon below to learn more.
Where Did Zellus Begin?
Carl Holden and Craig Stults started Zellus Marketing in Huntsville, Alabama on March 1, 2012. They recognized that small businesses need a modern approach to marketing and can benefit from services like social media management, online ads management, web design, and more. Many of the tactics that small businesses are still using today are outdated, unreliable, and expensive. A modern approach to marketing that leverages the latest technology can broaden a company’s reach farther and quicker than any previous platform. The problem is that small businesses often times don’t have the technical knowledge or the time to allocate to these vital marketing efforts.
That’s where we come in.
Clients & Work
Since our inception, we have helped over 100 businesses with a myriad of marketing services. Sometimes they need a website and sometimes they need a whole marketing team.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and affordability, the perfect mix for businesses trying to survive and thrive in a local market. We have served companies from Columbia, Tennessee to Cullman, Alabama, from Florence to Scottsboro, and all across the Tennessee valley.
At Zellus, we believe that customer service and transparency are paramount. Why hire a company if you can’t meet them, reach them or even see them? Our staff is accessible and always happy to answer your questions or hear your ideas. We are the perfect match for your marketing solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a lot that goes into digital marketing. We get a lot of questions and we are happy to answer yours. Below are our most frequently asked about subjects. Click one to expand that section to learn more.
Recent Blog Posts
- Email Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Web Design
Technology is always innovating and will repeatedly change the way we use and view it. For 2019, it continues to evolve new ideas and creativity for the digital world in marketing. Tech giants have embraced bold and unique design trends that set the tone for 2019 to become more personable, but yet eye-catching. Here are […]
Your Content isn’t King if Google isn’t your kingdom. 60% of all Google clicks happen in the first 3 organic results. The rest of the page and ads share the other 40% of the clicks. Less than 5% of clicks go to the second page, therefore if you aren’t on page one, you don’t exist. […]
Article by Matthew Robinson Even since its release by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004, Facebook has gone on to be one of the most successful social media companies of the new millennium and led to the later boom of social media. However, Facebook has gone through several changes in recent years. And these changes range […]
When you think of the newest form of social media, what do you think of? Instagram? Snapchat? While up and coming apps can be all the rage, it is important to remember your trusty old pal, Facebook. You may think that Facebook is losing users, or on the way out, but surprisingly it is still […]